We would be happy to assist you
We want you to enjoy your purchase from the Archimart Bookstore. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help.
Return Policy Details:
- Refund in the original form of payment.
- Textbooks and workbooks must be returned in original/pristine condition, free from any writing, highlighting, creases, bent corners, damaged pages, etc.
- Shrink wrapped textbooks, course packets and access codes must be returned unopened.
- Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
- All returns are at the discretion of the Archimath LLC staff.
Non-returnable: Digital textbooks and Digital Workbooks
- Packages with order inaccuracies must be reported to email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery date
- Damaged/defective books must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the delivery date
- Lost packages should be reported to email@example.com within 3 days of being lost.
- If an incorrect address is entered when placing your online order and the Bookstore is charged an address correction fee, you will be charged for the dollar amount of that fee.
Please contact the Archimath staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns, or need additional information.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning an textbook you purchased from the Archimath bookstore:
- You have 5 calendar days from the delivery date to return an item.
- You have not viewed in total, more than twenty percent (20%) of the Textbook.
- You have not previously returned the same Book from a prior purchase.
- You have not returned a total of 2 or more Textbooks in the past 90 days across all of your Archimath Accounts.
You can only return items purchased directly from the Archimath Online Store.
Abuse of Return Policy: Archimath reserves the right to refuse to sell or to provide refunds to any person for any reason not prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, abuse of its return policy.
Once we receive your refund request, a refund is initiated immediately. We refund your purchase back to the original payment method.
We will send credit and debit card refunds to the card-issuing bank within five to seven business days of receipt of the return. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when you can expect the credit to post on your account.